iBeLink BM-K1 5.30 Th/s
Check current prices with our managers
you will also be interested
In our online store you have the opportunity to buy a new or used iBeLink BM-K1 ASIC with a hash rate of 5.30 Th/s and a power consumption of 835W to mine such a popular cryptocurrency as Kadena.
|RELEASE DATE||November 2020|
|ENERGY EFFICIENCY||0.158 j/Gh|
|WORKING TEMPERATURE||5 to 40°C|
|NOISE LEVEL||74 dB|
|HUMIDITY||5 — 95 %|
|NUMBER OF FANS||2 pcs.|
|NUMBER OF HASH PLATES||4 things|
|NUMBER OF CHIPS||120 pcs|
Features ASIC IBeLink BM-K1 Kadena
- Support for the Blake2S (KDA) digital currency confirmation algorithm
- Support for mining pools of the main stratum protocol, for example, stratum+tcp://kda.f2pool.com:5400 stratum+tcp://kda.ss.poolflare.com:443
- Provides a web interface management platform that simplifies help system setup and large-scale deployment.
- The web interface provides system setup calculation statistics and mining status monitoring.
- Mining software or systems can be restarted using the web interface.
- Provides a power-on system self-test function to check and monitor the chip status in real time.
- Equipped with an LED status indicator, which provides convenience and ease of management of large mining farms.
- Provides performance-optimized configuration and automatic switching of the primary and multiple standby (secondary) pools.
- It has a unique function of independent monitoring of errors and automatic recovery (restart) of calculated hashrate blades.
- Hardware Watch Dog provides and guarantees automatic system recovery from network or system errors.
Competitors of iBeLink BM-K1+ 15T in the mining equipment market
What is the profitability and payback of the Aibelink BM-K1 5.30 Th / s ASIC miner, the conditions for the purchase, payment and delivery of this mining equipment, you can find out by contacting our consultants. To do this, it is enough to indicate your phone number in the contact form, and we, in turn, will contact you and advise on any questions of interest.
Note: in the tab "Details» you can get acquainted with the technical characteristics and other important details about this model of equipment for the extraction of digital coins. The tab is "Yield" and "What does it get?» is dedicated to the financial performance of the device and the list of crypto coins that can be mined with it.
Don't know which ASIC to choose?
Complete the quiz that we will fill in our calculator and get the fastest payback model. And our expert will advise that it be even more reliable